A series of prototype posters I did to address verbal abuse.
I was kind enough to have willing models and a great photographer. Thank you for all your help.
casual reminder that just because your partner/familiy member/friend doesn’t hit you, emotional abuse is still abuse, and should be treated as such. It’s just as serious, folks.
Yup! I made a little tumblr of some verbally/emotionally abusive things my ex said to me. It hurts. It’s traumatic. It should be taken seriously.
I still want to stab my abuser in the face for everything he did over five years ago.
Has enough time ever passed?
I remember trying to report one family member for abusing me as a child and onward and no one took it seriously, even when it came to councilors in school. Even to this day, I try to remember that the whole “at least he didn’t hit/molest you” remarks as if it made a difference, because they’d still try to justify said person for making my upbringing as traumatic as possible even if that did occur.
There are many ways to hurt a person, and I’ve internalized so much of it that I can’t wait to break ties with my abuser’s side of the family along with him.
ok so i tried to find out what breed of cattle this is and i havent been successful but i found these two
and their names are texas tornado and johnny football
the pics are from this website
edit: they are apparently called Double Bred Composite Charolais (fancy ass cows)
Street harassment is not a compliment.
the fuckING PENCIL SHARPENER ONE
BRILLIANT THANK YOU
i also like the idea of vaginas having razors inside of them like pencil sharpeners.
1. State your name: Erin
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Jean, after my mom’s mom. For whatever reason my mom thought that it’d upset my great aunt (my grandma died in ‘86 at 60, I was born in ‘90 so we never met) but she would have been totally happy with passing on the name down. IDK, my mom likes to worry like I do. Would have loved to be named after someone that sounded like she’d be the sweetest grandma ever. RIP.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Mom.
4. What was your first job? McD’s.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? As always.
6. Do you miss your ex? lol no.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Doubt it.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Navy blue.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Mascara when I’m not lazy and sometimes a light foundation.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Riny, RinyGrin, and I used to be called Bobble in elementary school because I’d nod my head rather than speak.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Two that are being used. Four if you count the ones with a day bed and guest room..
13. How many bathrooms? Two.
14. Do you have a job? Nope.
15. Do you have a car? Nope. Don’t have a license to drive either.
16. Do you work out every week? Nah.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Only in choir and that was forever ago and very brief.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Whatever makes me feel comfortable.
21. Do you like your eyes? Guess so.
22. Do you think you are pretty? No.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My mom.
24. How much money is in your checking account? Enough.
25. Are you single? No.
26. Do you want kids? Nope.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: I don’t have one. :(
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Lately RDJr and Mad Mikkelsen.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: Star Trek: Into Darkness
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Yeah.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Not that I’m aware of.
32. Have you ever cheated? No.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a J? Probably.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? tumblr, listen to music, watch TV shows, daydream, play with my dog Maggie,
35: Do you have a facebook? Yes
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Rather not say.
37: Who was the last person you texted? My sister.